Monday, October 31, 2011

Week 2

This is Harper and I's second week. We made it through last week with surprisingly no problems. She was happy for the most part and I had a blast.

Things I've learned in the last week:

#1, if you're really lucky all her poopy diapers will happen at night when Mommy is home like they did ALL last week.

#2, if you're unlucky (like today) a monster poopy diaper will be waiting first thing in the morning.

#3, she's not nearly as hard to put down for a nap as I thought and was afraid of.

#4, foot tattoos hurt, seriously hurt.

#5, Ms. Fawne Derosia is an amazing tattoo artist.

#6, my wife isn't crazy about my spontaneity and irrationality but she loves me anyway.

#7, I've lived 27 years of my life without realizing that I love coffee.

#8, I've lived 27 years of my life and never heard "One Irish Rover" by Van Morrison and that is a shame


#9, life is good, it may not seem good sometimes but it is good.

#10, sometimes giving a person a chance to do something for the first time is very rewarding.

I'm sure there are more but I can't think of anything else at the moment.

1 comment: